• Breaking News

    Friday, October 7, 2016

    Shocking moment Donald Trump caught saying he 'grabs women by the p***y' (watch the video)

    Moment the pair came down from the bus as Arianne Zucker
    Trump can be heard saying he could 'do anything' to women because he was famous but has argued the chat was 'locker room banter'

    A lewd video has caught 'Donald Trump' boasting about groping women, claiming 'when you're a star you can do anything'.

    The clip, filmed in 2005 as Trump chatted with Access Hollywood presenter Billy Bush, appears to have been captured as Bush accompanied the presidential candidate to a soap opera set.

    He can be heard claimed he 'moved' on an unnamed woman, but she rejected him.

    The video was taken just a few months after he married third wife Melania, according to the Washington Post.

    It begins with just audio of the two chatting, with both men's microphones switched on.
     Trump greeting Arianne Zucker
    Trump, Arianne and Billy
    And Mr Trump can be heard saying: “I did try and f*** her. She was married.

    “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture 'shopping'. She wanted to get some furniture.

    "I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’ I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”
    Arianne Zucker
    Both the Replican presidential candidate and Billy Bush the Hollywood presenter can be heard talking about another woman, who maybe Arianne Zucker, the actress who has come to welcome the pair.

    And Trump then adds: “I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her.

    “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

    “And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

    “Grab them by the p****. You can do anything.”

    Mr Trump statement was; “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago.

    "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

    Trump is known for his disrespectful over women and have been highly criticized.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture