• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 2, 2016

    Wow Checkout Kim Kardashian Showering in Milk in Fergie's New Video



    Kim Kardashian was the center of attraction when she bathed with milk seductively in new Fergie's video for M.I.L.F.$.

    Kim mother of two has joined a star studded cast of Hollywood mums for the sexy tongue in cheek video.

    There were other stars who also starred in the video, Ciara the R&B singer, Chrissy Teigen, model Alessandra Ambrosio were all featured.

    The acronym M.I.L.F. Can be see emblazoned on a truck, which in this case means 'Mums I'd Like To Follow' of course, which is printed across the top.


    If there was such a place as 'Milfville', this is it.

    One scene shows 41-year-old Fergie wear a number of colourful wigs while heading to a diner, a spa and a classroom, before then dancing with Ciara.

    Meanwhile mother-of-two Kim is blonde for her scenes, and she went ahead and gave herself a milk shower for the video.


    The summer track, which is the second to come from Fergie's highly anticipated sophomore solo album Double Duchess, sees the star sing: “You got that, you got that, you got that milk money/ I got that, I got that, I got that MILF money.


    “I got that MILF money/ I got that MILF money.”







    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture