• Breaking News

    Friday, July 1, 2016

    Manchester United Anthony Martial's Former Wife Samantha Brands Striker's New Girlfriend a "Prostitute"


    Martial split with his ex-wife Samantha earlier in the year and she has taken aim at Melanie Da Cruz with a furious social media rant

    Martial and Melanie

    The ex-wife of Anthony Martial has branded the Manchester United striker's new flame as a "prostitute" in a furious online rant.

    Martial, 20, was dumped by Samatha earlier this year after reports that he had enjoyed relations with a wannabe reality TV star during a trip to Paris.

    France international Martial has recently started seeing Melanie Da Cruz - and mum-of-one Samantha let her feelings known.

    In a furious Instagram rant, she raged: “I am a nice person, that should be obvious to you. But open your mouth about me again and I go to your mother.

    When the going was good for Martial and Samatha, ex Wife of Anthony Martial.

     Martial and Samatha


    “I myself am a mum but if I have to belittle myself to your level for you to close what you call a mouth then I will.

    “Taking Anthony is one thing but you talking to me is another.

    “Given what you said on the phone (while I was still with the father of my daughter) you would be better off shutting up.

    “I will tell you that you are a prostitute. Good day.

    “Encourage your man in the Euros rather than parade yourself.”

    The lady in question, She is a reality TV star in France 


     Melanie Da Cruz




    The striker is currently on international duty for his country, France for the ongoing Euro 2016 Championships and he has not fully make an impact since the start of the competition.

    Anthony Martial was the saviour of Manchester United during the 2015/2016 season.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture