• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 3, 2016

    Meet Former German footballer turns WWE Fighter

    Tim Wiese the Wrestler with 40kg (881b)
    of Muscles
    Tim Wiese is a German who is a former goalkeeper in the Bundesliga and made 269 appearances in his career as a footballer which of its caps was with German national team.

    Tim played for Werder Bremen before joining Hoffenheim in 2012 and got fined 2013 bt Hoffenheim after he was thrown out of a party and axed from first-team spot.
    Tim Wiese during his days as a footballer 
    The former German goalkeeper, 34 won six caps for Germany between 2008, 2012, also he was among the listed players in 2010 World Cup hosted by South Africa.    

    Tim Wiese is expected to make his full World Wrestling Entertainment debut on Thursday night in Munich, Germany.

    "I was a big WWE fan when I was a boy," he told AFP. "I kept track of it during my football career but never thought of myself as a wrestler."

    Tim further said: "I didn't take it seriously as first, then things became more concrete," he said.

    "It's been a long time since I worked as hard as I did in the last few weeks."

    Having seen out his contract, which ended this year, Wiese increased his training regime and is now eating more than 1kg of meat every day.

    "This is Champions League. WWE is the biggest thing in wrestling, so I'm fully focused and blending out everything else around me," he said.

    "I think I'll be playing the role of the bad guy - I'm being pushed in that direction, but that's OK.

    "In football, I was already the bad guy who opposition fans would insult. It doesn't bother me. They can all hate me."

    Tim is  at 1.93m (6ft 4in) and weighing about 130kg (20st 6lb), Wiese says he is not afraid of injuries in the ring.

    "I don't care. I will hurt them, they won't hurt me. Anyone can have a go: I'm going to be unbeatable."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture