• Breaking News

    Monday, November 7, 2016

    After extending his contract with the Bernabeu side, Cristiano Ronaldo said ten-years is still left for him to be a player

    Image result for After extending his contract with the Bernabeau side, Cristiano Ronaldo said ten-years is still left for him to be a player
    Cristiano Ronaldo after extending his contract

    Cristiano Ronaldo, currently 31-year-old, has extended his contract with the Spanish giant Real Madrid till 2021 and said, he has ten more years to be a player.

    Signing five-year extension with the Real Madrid doesn't mean, is his last, that he plan of finishing his career at the club.
    Image result for After extending his contract with the Bernabeau side, Cristiano Ronaldo said ten-years is still left for him to be a player
    Ronaldo in action for Real Madrid
    Ronaldo said: "What I most want is to continue enjoying the years I have left to play. I still have 10 years".

    And while the Portuguese wants to end his career at the Bernabeu, he admitted: "No-one knows what the future holds."

    The Portuguese has 371 goals to his credit since joining the club from Manchester United in 2009. 

    "I'm going to be here for another five years, but let it be known this will not be my last contract.

    "I have said many times that I carry this club in my heart, it is part of me and it is a special time in my life.

    "Of course I would like to end my career at this club, this is my penultimate contract, I want to be here for many years to come.

    "I want to continue rewriting history at this club," Ronaldo added.

    Ronaldo's new contract extension will be at the range of £365,000 per-week.

    After the contract extension, Florentino Perez, Madrid president said: "We want to be together for many years to come."

    While Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane added: "It is his dream to end his career here.

    "I am happy that he can renew [his contract] and finish with this white shirt like I did a long time ago."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture