• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 22, 2016

    Premier-Ship Update: Jose Mourinho ready for business as He plays former club, Chelsea.

    Image result for jose mourinho wont celebrate in stamford bridge
    Jose Mourinho
    Jose Mourinho is returning to Stamford Bridge for business and not coming to joke, He went on to promise not to "celebrate like a crazy kid" if Manchester United score against his dear former club, Chelsea.

    The last time Mourinho returned to Stamford Bridge, he won with Inter Milan in the 2010 Champions League competition.

    He might just go ahead and win because he knows the psychology of the players and everything about the club.

    "I have the maturity to control the emotion," said Mourinho.

    "If my team score a goal am I going to celebrate like a crazy kid? No.

    "Am I going to have a negative reaction if the crowd has something negative with me? No."

    This Sunday's premiership game against Chelsea will be the special one's first appearance at Stamford Bridge since he was sacked in the December 2015.

    "When some managers leave clubs, they like to 'wash the dirty clothes', to go back and speak and speak and speak about what happened.It is also the first time he has been back since Mourinho settled a discrimination claim with former Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro, following the Portuguese's furious reaction to her going on the pitch to treat Eden Hazard in a game against Swansea in August 2015.

    "I leave clubs with a very good feeling. I gave everything to the club. I want to keep the good memories - and at Chelsea I had so many.

    "The other things - I don't forget, I keep. But I keep it to myself."

    The two times Jose Mourinho was appointed as Chelsea boss, he won trophies and left with great legacy and love also putting his mark in the hearts of Chelsea's faithfuls even when he was never in good terms with Roman Abromovich, the owner of Chelsea.

    The special one said: "We always had the relationship of owner-manager".

    "It was a very respectful relationship but he was never my friend. We were never close to each other."

    Jose Mourinho's legacies are: One FA Cups and three League Cups in his two spells.
    Antonio Conte, Chelsea Boss
    New Chelsea boss, Antonio Conte went on to say: "I think he deserves a good reception, because he wrote with the club, with his players, with the staff part of the story of this club"

    There is no doubt he is going to be welcomed like the King of the game he is and the faithful one to the fans and the fans in general but he said he is not going to the Bridge for jokes, that he got work to do.

    "I cannot say I care because I have a job to do and I will be more focused on the game," he said.

    "What do I expect? I don't know. They could think about me, remember our great relationship and have a good reaction. They could look at me and say 'for 90 minutes he is Manchester United manager and he is playing against us, so he is not someone we like'.

    "I will always respect them."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture